Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Secondary Navigation

Main page Content


We can take enrolments for all year levels at any time throughout the year.  If your child has attended another Queensland State School, we can arrange the transfer documents through OneSchool.  If your child has not attended a Queensland State School previously, we will need to sight their original Birth Certificate before they can begin schooling.

Enrolment Form Packs are also available from the school office. 

Please complete the following forms (click on form name to follow link)

Application for student enrolment

Enrolment agreement

Internet access agreement

Medical details

Religious consent

State school consent

Enrolment checklist


To determine when your child can commence their prep year, use the prep ready reckoner calculator.